With the third Wave, your X-Wing collection gets a new addition from the Galactic Republic and the Separatists. These models, highly detailed as usual, also need to get to the next game without scratches or broken wings. That's why we have created this MINI PLUS bag with the appropriate inserts for the safe transport of your ship's miniatures.
The set includes:
- 1 Feldherr MINI PLUS bag
- 1 foam tray for Star Wars X-Wing: Sith-Infiltrator (HSMEMD035BO)
- 1 foam tray for Star Wars X-Wing: ARC-170 + Delta-7 Aethersprite + V-19 Torrent (HSMEMV040BO)
- 1 foam tray for 10 Star Wars X-Wing ships (HSBE035BO)
- 1 foam tray for Star Wars X-Wing accessories (HS045XW04)
- 1 foam topper
One Half-Size insert provides space for a Sith infiltrator. The model fits into the tailor-made compartment with both the wings folded in and out. The custom-fit cut prevents the ship's miniature from slipping around during transport and thus not only protects the wings from damage, but also the colors from abrasion and scratches.
In addition, there is one compartment for large bases and two for the dials (with and without upgrade). You can also use these compartments to store small bases. The two compartments next to them can either be used for small bases or for storing small starfighters.
The remaining 5 compartments can be filled with small ship models (e.g. Vulture Droid Hunters, Z-95-AF4 Headhunter or Delta-7 Aethersprite).
The 5 compartments have the following dimensions:
- 1 compartment, hexagonal: 48 mm long x 42 mm wide x 25 mm deep
- 2 compartments: 59 mm long x 46 mm wide x 25 mm deep
- 2 compartments: 46 mm long x 37 mm wide x 25 mm deep
On the second insert you get two large, custom-made compartments for the ARC-170 starfighters, two for V-19 torrents and also the Jedi interceptor, the Delta-7-Aethersprite, gets 2 compartments.
In addition, there is one compartment for large bases and three for the dials.
And to make sure everything is properly stowed, there are 12 cross-shaped slots between the compartments, where you can store the pegs.
The third mat offers more space for your fleet. Up to 10 small X-Wing miniatures fit on the insert, like TIE Reaper, Z-95 Headhunter or X-Wing.
The ten compartments have the following dimensions:
- 2 compartments: 70 mm long x 52 mm wide x 25 mm deep
- 6 compartments: 70 mm long x 42 mm wide x 25 mm deep
The last foam tray helps to keep the overview of your game material. One compartment is available for large bases and one for medium-sized bases. There are also four compartments where you can store either small bases or dials. One compartment is for (sleeved) cards, as well as one small compartment to store tokens or dice, for example.
Finally, the supplied foam topper ensures that everything is securely packed all around and that it survives the transport to the tabletop undamaged.
You can carry it all comfortably with the practical MINI PLUS bag. This one is made of particularly durable fabric and ensures that the figures are optimally protected from external influences. There is a carrying handle on the top. Additional space for storing writing materials and other small parts is provided by a meshed pocket with a zipper on the inside of the bag. In a transparent compartment on the outside you can store a label on which you can write down your name or the contents.
The foam trays have the following dimensions:
- HSMEMD035BO: 275 mm x 172 mm x 35 mm total height (25 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- HSMEMV040BO: 275 mm x 172 mm x 40 mm total height (30 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- HSBE035BO: 275 mm x 172 mm x 35 mm total height (25 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- HS045XW04: 275 mm x 172 mm x 45 mm total height (35 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
Dimensions of the MINI PLUS bag:
- Inner dimensions: approx. 275 mm x 172 mm x 150 mm
- Outer dimensions: approx. 300 mm x 200 mm x 160 mm
- high-quality, fine pored foam - Made in Germany
- chlorine and acid-free