To make sure that you can safely transport Orlaf, Madriga & Co. to the next game night, Feldherr introduces you to this MAXI bag for the Dungeon Saga Deluxe base game and the Adventurer’s companion.
The set contains:
- 1 Feldherr MAXI Bag
- 1 foam tray with 15 compartments (HSMEDO065BO)
- 1 foam tray with 12 compartments (HS035I012BO)
- 1 foam tray with 22 compartments (HSMEDL055BO)
- 1 foam tray with 15 compartments (HSMEDR075BO)
- 1 foam tray with 3 compartments (HSJM070BO)
- 1 foam mat, 10 mm, for leveling
- 1 foam topper as cover
The sturdy bag is filled with 5 matching foam trays for the miniatures, markers, (sleeved) cards and dice of the exciting game. You have thus properly sorted your game material and everything is always at hand. The fine-pored foam provides reliable protection – delicate parts like the scythes of the Skeleton Warriors are safe from breaking, surfaces do not get scratched. Additionally, the set contains two foam toppers – one for leveling the foam tray stacks in the bag, the other as cover to ensure nothing falls out during transport.
The larger game components – rule book, quest book, overlord panel, hero sheets, boss sheets, tiles, quick start guide, range rulers, Dungeon Saga Adventurer’s companion – can be placed conveniently on top of the foam topper inside the bag.
The comfortable MAXI bag is made of particularly hard-wearing material. In addition, padded side panels and a reinforced bottom ensure that your game material is optimally protected. Besides the large main compartment, the bag also has a smaller pocket with a zipper at the front. Here you can stowe the booklets, for example.
On the upper side there is a rubberized, easy-grip carrying handle. If you prefer to have your hands free, you can also use the bag as a comfortable shoulder bag thanks to the wear-resistant, detachable shoulder strap.
Dimensions of the MAXI bag:
- Inner dimensions: approx. 345 mm x 275 mm x 180 mm
- Outer dimensions: approx. 390 mm x 330 mm x 190 mm
- high-quality, fine pored foam - Made in Germany
- chlorine and acid-free