The medieval zombie hunt started with Black Plague and continues equally fantastic with Zombicide: Green Horde. To make matters worse, the plague has now spread to the local orcs, which poses new problems for the survivors. These necromancer-controlled green zombies are not only bigger and stronger than humans and therefore hit twice as hard, they also prefer to appear in hordes.
But not only undead orcs lurk behind the hedges. As usual, this part of the Zombicide series also offers a stunning variety of miniatures. But keeping track of over 260 figures plus game material is not always easy.
Once again we have taxed our brains about the best way to store and transport your Zombicide collection. Finally, we came up with this neat and safe solution, to keep your miniatures from decapitation.
The set contains:
- 2 Storage Boxes XL
- 1 Full-Size foam tray specially for Necromantic + Feral Dragon and 4 miniatures (FSMEEC110BO)
- 2 Full-Size foam trays each with 34 compartments for miniatures (FSBR040BO)
- 1 Full-Size foam trays each with 50 compartments for miniatures (FSEB035BO)
- 1 Full-Size foam trays each with 36 compartments for miniatures (FS035BO)
- 2 Full-Size foam trays for tiles, tokens and cards (FS050I031BO)
- 1 Full-Size foam tray with 25 compartments for miniatures (FSLQ035BO)
- 1 Full-Size foam tray with 16 compartments for miniatures and 6 Dashboards (FSFG055BO)
- 2 Half-Size foam trays each with 15 compartments for miniatures (HSMEDO065BO)
- 2 Half-Size foam trays each with 16 compartments for miniatures (HS035BF05BO)
- 1 Half-Size foam tray with 7 compartments for miniatures (HSLZ060BO)
- 1 Half-Size foam topper (10 mm height)
- 4 Full-Size foam topper (4 mm height)
12 custom-made foam trays ensure that all Walkers, Runners, Fatties, Necromancers, Abominations and of course the Survivors are kept safe. From Finarton the Giant to the titchy Abominabunny, there is a perfectly suitable compartment for every single miniature.
Your figures do not slip around and the soft foam protects them from damage at all times. The enormous wings of the Necromancer Dragon or the pointed claws of the Swamp Lurker are as safe here as the swords and lances of your heroes.
2 customized trays with individual compartments for cards (with and without sleeve), dice, tiles and tokens help you to keep track of the game material at all times. Trackers, Counters and Equipment Cards are quickly available and the time and nerves you save to build up your game can be invested in zombie hunting instead.
The 14 foam mats provide space for figures and components of the following boxes from the Zombicide: Green Horde Kickstarter campaign:
- Zombicide: Green Horde Core Box
- Exklusive Feral Dragon Pack
- All unlocked Stretch Goals
- Friends and Foes
- No Rest for the Wicked
- Paul Bonner Box
- Adrian Smith Box
- Ultimate Survivors
- Rat King & Swamp Troll
- Fatty Bursters
- Deadeye Walkers
- Green Custom Dice
- Green Horde Extra Tiles Pack
For these Optional Buys you will need additional foam trays:
- 3D Plastic Obstacles
- 3D Hedges
- 3D Doors
- Plastic Token Pack
- Massive Darkness Crossover
The Storage Boxes - made of coated, double-walled cardboard - are not only light but also particularly stable and therefore ideal for storing the miniatures and foam mats safely and dust-proof. With the plastic carrying handle they can also be transported easily.
Your Zombicide: Green Horde collection is thereby well packed and ready for the next zombie hunt - anytime, anywhere.
Dimensions of the Storage Box XL:
- Inner dimensions: 550 mm x 345 mm x 150 mm height
- The outer dimensions are only slightly larger.
- high-quality, fine pored foam - Made in Germany
- chlorine and acid-free