It's not only your enemies you have to be careful about in the Mirrored City, the terrain also holds deadly threats. Only those who know how to use these obstacles and dangers to their advantage can control the game and thus the enemy.
For this, Games Workshop provides you with a set of the Arcane Hazards, which represent the significant hexes three-dimensional and thus more easily recognizable. To stow and carry them safely you get the matching blue Magnetic Box including the suitable foam tray from us.
The set contains:
- 1 Feldherr Magnetic Box blue
- 1 foam tray for Arcane Hazards
- 1 suitable foam topper
- 1 additional bottom
Eight compartments are tailor-made for all six hex tiles from the 'Arcane Hazards' set:
- the throne
- the pyre of skulls
- the 3 floating triangular ruins
- the 2 smoke-covered triangular ruins
- the broken statue
- the creepers
Wrapped in soft foam, the miniatures remain in place even on uneven paths and are optimally protected against transport and storage damage. The flame of the pyre of skulls continues to blaze unbroken and painstakingly painted models return to the game board unharmed and without scratches.
The hex tiles are thereby stored safely and clearly. Suddenly noticing that some part is missing while you set up the game, is a thing of the past.
The matching foam topper ensures a secure all-round package. An additional foam mat serves as height adjustment.
The Magnetic Box is the ideal solution for storage and transport due to its low weight and the flat, rectangular shape. It consists of coated solid cardboard in modern Feldherr design. The blue box, in which the foam mats are placed, is firmly glued to the casing. This also serves as a lid. Two integrated magnets on the flap and front allow a seamless and easy closing, so that nothing gets lost during transport.
- The foam tray has the dimensions: 275 mm x 172 mm x 60 mm total height (50 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- Inner dimensions of the Magnetic Box: approx. 275 mm x 172 mm x 55 mm
- Outer dimensions of the Magnetic Box: approx. 290 mm x 180 mm x 60 mm
- high-quality, fine pored foam - Made in Germany
- chlorine and acid-free