The winged creatures from the shadows of the Ash Mountains are among Sauron's most horrible creations. Already when the Fell Beast's deafening cries ring through the air, the enemy armies tremble. With the Nazgûl on their backs, the hybrid creatures of dragon and snake fall down into the enemy lines, grab their victims with their huge claws and hurl them through the air like toys.
Games Workshop has captured the whole splendour and horror with these detailed miniatures of the Nazgûl with their mounts. To save you the horror of a broken wing, we have the right foam tray set for you.
The set contains:
- 1 Full-Size foam tray with 2 compartments for the upper part (FSMEGJ140)
- 1 Full-Size foam tray as intermediate part (FSMEGL010)
- 1 Full-Size foam tray with 36 compartments for bases and miniatures (FSMEGK050BO)
- 1 suitable foam topper
The upper tray is divided into 2 compartments, which are precisely cut for the main part of the Witch-King of Angmar on Fell Beast miniature, as well as a second Winged Nazgûl.
With the intermediate foam tray, which is provided with two circular cut-outs for the bases, the lower tray gets a cover so that the 34 miniatures are securely wrapped all around.
On the lower foam mat, 2 round compartments in the size of the bases ensure that the models stand securely. The other 34 compartments offer space for warrior, rider and orc models from the "Lord of the Rings - Battle of Pelennor Fields" Starter set. Of course, other models from the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game fit as well.
The storage of the models in precisely fitting compartments protects sensitive parts, such as the wings of the Fell Beast or the Witch-King's sword, from damage. It also prevents the figures from slipping around and colliding during transport. This also protects the colors from flaking or abrasion, which could be very annoying, especially with these finely detailed mounts of the Ringwraiths.
A matching foam topper ensures a secure all-round package and your miniatures are well equipped for transport.
The 34 compartments have the following dimensions:
- 24 compartments: 50 mm long x 25 mm wide x 40 mm deep
- 4 compartments: 50 mm long x 32 mm wide x 40 mm deep
- 1 compartment: 59 mm long x 25 mm wide x 40 mm deep
- 1 compartment: 74 mm long x 25 mm wide x 40 mm deep
- 2 compartments each with one rounded side: 58 mm long x 74 mm wide x 40 mm deep
- 2 compartments each with one rounded side: 56 mm long x 59 mm wide x 40 mm deep
The foam trays measure:
- Upper part: 345 mm x 275 mm x 140 mm total height
- Intermediate part: 345 mm x 275 mm x 10 mm total height
- Lower part: 345 mm x 275 mm x 50 mm total height (40 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany