Stored orderly and transported safely. The Feldherr foam insert for model railways in H0 scale in the stable Eurobox.
The set consists of:
- 1 Auer Packaging Euro container / Euro Box Case ED 64/75 HG (DSEB070)
- 1 Double-size foam tray with 7 bars (DSMELU065BO)
- 1 Half-Size foam tray with 18 spacers (each 55 mm x 40 mm x 20 mm) (HSMELS040)
- 1 foam topper (DS004B)
The wagons and locomotives are stored standing upright in the seven precisely fitting compartments. Several wagons can be stored in one compartment. In order to prevent unintentional coupling or knocking against each other during transport, the models can be separated from each other with the spacers also included in the set. The wagons, locomotives and vehicles are safely stored and protected by the high-quality PE foam all around against damage and paint scratches.
In the robust Euro container from AUER Packaging, made of shockproof and dimensionally stable plastic, your model train collection is stored absolutely securely. The lid, with its easy-to-use hinge system and two locking levers, reliably protects the contents from dust and dirt. The box is stackable and can be carried with the recessed grips on the sides.
Dimensions of the Euro Box:
- Inner dimensions: 570 mm x 370 mm x 70 mm
- Outside dimensions: 600 mm x 400 mm x 90 mm
The foam tray has the following dimensions: 550 mm x 345 mm x 65 mm total height (55 mm height of use + 10 mm foam floor).
- Raw density (according to DIN EN ISO 845): 22.0 kg/m³ (+/- 2.0)
- high-quality, fine-pored PE foam - Made in Germany
- chlorine and acid-free