Gotham City is a breeding ground for insane criminals. So it's no wonder that Arkham Asylum is overflowing with insane super villains. It should be clear that so much criminal and crazy potential concentrated in one institution can't go well for long ...
However, even the inmates of "Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane" deserve a cosy place after the game. And that's exactly what you'll get with this board game box-specific foam set.
- The set fits perfectly into the original board game box of the 'Arkham Asylum' expansion from the "Batman: Gotham City Chronicles" Kickstarter campaign by Monolith.
- Provides space for all 20 Villains and Goons miniatures and the complete accessories from the box.
- All 13 '3D Scenery' figures from the Villains box fit here as well.
The set includes:
- 1 foam tray for miniatures and accessories (DGMENN055BO)
- 1 foam topper
All 20 miniatures from the Arkham Asylum expansion are assigned 20 custom-fit compartments. Each figure has its own compartment and is thus optimally protected against damage. Joker's Gang remains armed and Professor PYG also keeps his butcher's axe.
Nothing slips around and the miniatures stay where they are when you carry the box to the next game. If you paint your figures, you can be sure that the colors will still be unharmed after transport.
Additionally there are three compartments for the cards (also with sleeve), as well as the tiles. The Lifepoint Token also gets one compartment.
Apart from the card compartments, you have 3 compartments to store the "3D Scenery" figures from the Villains Box.
Finally, place the supplied foam topper upon the tray. Thus the miniatures are also protected from above.
On the topper there is still enough space to place the 'Tweedledee & Tweedledum' tile, the boards, overlays, and the booklet.
- The foam tray has the dimensions: 335 mm x 300 mm x 55 mm total height (45 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany