Chaos and destruction may rule the streets of Gotham City, but not your board game boxes. To keep Batman and Catwoman, the Joker and the Riddler, and all the other fantastically detailed miniatures neatly and safely accommodated, here's the large complete set with all the foam inserts you need for the All-In Kickstarter Pledge.
The bundle consists of a total of five foam sets designed to fit the following boxes:
- Heroes Box
- Villains Box
- Arkham Asylum Expansion Box
- Wayne Manor Expansion Box
- Batmobile Expansion Box
The foam inserts offer space for all the miniatures and the entire game material from the All-In Pledge of the "Batman: Gotham City Chronicles" Kickstarter campaign by Monolith. For the miniatures and material from the "Versus Mode" expansion, additional compartments are available in the insert for the "Wayne Manor Expansion".
All figures from the "Heroes" box find their place clearly arranged on one tray. 57 precisely fitting compartments ensure that the figures are optimally protected against damage.
Each figure gets its own compartment and is completely surrounded by foam. Nothing slips around and the figures stay where they are. If you paint your miniatures, you can be sure that the colors are still intact even after transport.
In addition, there are two compartments for the cards (also fit with sleeve), the dice and the Energy Cubes. On the foam topper there is still enough space to store the Bat Trays, boards, Hero Sheets, and the two booklets.
The miniatures from the "Villains" box loiter around on two foam trays. 38 miniatures can be stored on the first insert. From the Man-Bat to the Riddler, every villain gets his own compartment here. Additionally there is a compartment with finger wide recess for the tiles and two pockets for storing tokens.
The second mat contains the remaining villains and goons, the rest of the tiles and the tokens. On the foam topper you put the Command Board, the Additional Board, and the Turn Track.
The insert for the "Arkham Asylum Expansion" box has 20 compartments for all 20 Villains and Goons, as well as three compartments for the cards (also with sleeve) and the tiles. The Lifepoint token gets a compartment for itself. Apart from the card compartments, you have three left to store the "3D Scenery" thumbnails from the Villains box. On the foam topper there is space for the tile for the Tweedledee & Tweedledum tile, the boards, overlays, and the booklet.
The insert for the "Wayne Manor Expansion" box has room for all 16 Heroes and Allies miniatures and all the box's game accessories, as well as for the 12 Allies from the "Versus Mode" expansion. In addition, there is a compartment for the cards (also with sleeve) and one for the tiles. There are still 3 compartments left to sort the tokens and Disks. The Hero Sheets, the T-Rex tile, the Elevator Overlay, the Boards, and the Booklet can be placed on the foam topper.
Finally, the "Batmobile Expansion" box gets equipped with foam. The Batmobile parks safely in a compartment tailored exactly to the miniature. The other two compartments serve on the one hand as storage for the tokens and can also be used to store small parts such as dice.
Each insert set includes a suitable foam topper. This ensures that the miniatures are protected from above and that nothing falls out of the insert when you carry it.
The set consists of:
- 1 foam tray for miniatures and game material from the Heroes Box (AYMENBO060BO)
- 2 foam trays for miniatures and game material from the Villains Box (AYMENBO060BO + AYMENC075BO)
- 1 foam tray for miniatures and game material from the Arkham Asylum Expansion Box (DGMENN055BO)
- 1 foam tray for miniatures and game material from the Wayne Manor Expansion Box (DGMENP085BO)
- 1 foam tray for miniatures and game material from the Batmobile Expansion Box (DHMENO060BO)
- 5 matching foam toppers
Dimensions of the foam trays:
- AYMENBO060BO: 420 mm x 300 mm x 60 mm total height (50 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- AYMENC075BO: 420 mm x 300 mm x 75 mm total height (65 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- DGMENN055BO: 335 mm x 300 mm x 55 mm total height (45 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- DGMENP085BO: 335 mm x 300 mm x 85 mm total height (75 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- DHMENO060BO: 210 mm x 150 mm x 60 mm total height (50 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
The five foam-lined boxes all fit together into the Feldherr Transporter.
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany