With the last release of the expansion trilogy, 'The Rise of Fenris', your Scythe collection is finally complete. So that you don't lose track of all the figures, tokens, meeples and cards, and to store everything in the large Legendary Box, we have the right foam set for you here.
- The set fits exactly into the original Scythe Legendary Box (STM634)
- Offers space for all game components from the core box as well as the 3 expansions 'Invaders from Afar', 'The Wind Gambit' and 'The Rise of Fenris'
It consists of:
- 1 foam tray with 23 compartments for miniatures and wooden parts (AVMEJE045BO)
- 1 foam tray with 46 compartments for miniatures, wooden parts and tokens (AVMEJF050BO)
- 1 foam tray with 9 compartments for player mats, cards and coins (AVMEJG055BO)
- 1 foam topper
A total of 3 trays help you to keep your Scythe collection organized even after 3 expansions.
The first insert offers space for the airship miniatures of all nations. Also, there are 9 additional compartments for storing the wooden parts. Action and star tokens, workers as well as all other tokens for the factions can be arranged here clearly by nation.
The remaining compartments are reserved for the miniatures of the Fenris faction.
On the second mat you can store the Mech miniatures. They will also be sorted according to their nation. And so that the leaders are also safely accommodated, each of them gets a perfectly fitting compartment.
If you paint your miniatures, you can be assured that the colors of the figures will not flake or scratch during transport thanks to the tailor-made compartments. Sensitive parts, such as the mechs' antennas or the leaders' weapons, are also protected from damage.
4 compartments remain for sorting the resource tokens and a fifth compartment for the multiplier and encounter tiles.
The third foam tray in this set takes care of the rest of the game material.
A large compartment accommodates the player mats. Next to it is a compartment for the coins. On the other side there is an elongated compartment for the airships' plastic stands and one for storing the power dials. The contents of box E from the 'Rise of Fenris' expansion may remain secret until the end. This can be placed unopened in a separate compartment with a finger-wide recess.
To make sure that the game cards don't get mixed up, you still get a suitable compartment for each card size. The four compartments are also suitable for cards with sleeves.
- The compartments are for cards only. Larger cardboard parts, such as the tiles, are placed on the foam topper.
In closing, the matching foam topper ensures that the contents of the upper mat are completely surrounded by foam. You can place the larger cardboard parts, the rulebooks, game sheets and the game board on the topper.
Hereby, all plastic miniatures, wooden parts, cards and other game accessories are neatly and securely stowed away. The clearly arranged storage allows you to keep an overview at all times, saves time when setting up the game and no token gets lost.
The foam trays have the following dimensions:
- AVMEJE045BO: 350 mm x 285 mm x 45 mm total height (35 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- AVMEJF050BO: 350 mm x 285 mm x 50 mm total height (40 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- AVMEJG055BO: 350 mm x 285 mm x 55 mm total height (45 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany