For two bleak decades, the Dreadfleet has set to sea on time for the witching hour and disappears into nothingness after its raid. But that chapter ends now, because Jago Roth and his companions go on a hunt for Count Noctilus and his undead reavers.
To make sure you don't get any nasty surprises when setting the sails and the search for the markers doesn't degenerate into a treasure hunt, we have created this wonderful foam set especially for your Dreadfleet playing box.
- It fits exactly into the original 'Dreadfleet' board game box from Games Workshop.
- Provides safe space for all miniatures and the entire game material.
- The lid of the board game box protrudes approx. 6-7 cm.
The set consists of:
- 1 foam tray for miniatures and cards (AHMEKF055BO)
- 1 foam tray for miniatures and accessories (AHMEKL085BO)
- 1 foam topper
Two foam inserts protect your fleet and keep the box tidy.
An 85 mm high tray has 9 compartments that are individually tailored to the miniatures.
Wrapped in soft foam, the fine detailed ship models are optimally protected against damage. The masts of Count Noctilus' Bloody Reaver are therefore just as safe as the djinn of the Flaming Scimitar.
You also don't have to worry about painted ships anymore. The precisely cut compartments prevent the models from sliding around or colliding with each other, ruining hours of painstaking painting. The colors remain unharmed and free of scratches.
In addition, two rectangular compartments with finger wide recess provide space for the small cards. These fit with and without sleeves.
The second mat takes care of the wellbeing of the remaining ships, islands, wrecks, treasure markers and all other small miniatures. Also the ship's wheels, the wind gauge, the dice and the navigation rod are accommodated here in custom-fit compartments.
Finally, a suitable foam topper is placed on the uppermost insert so that the miniatures are securely packed all around and do not collide with the lid of the game box during transport.
Place the big cards, the rulebook and the game mat on the foam cover.
With this, all miniatures are safely stored, all game material neatly stowed away and the contents of your Dreadfleet box are always optimally protected, even in rough seas.
The foam trays have the following dimensions:
- AHMEKF055BO: 415 mm x 280 mm x 55 mm total height (45 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- AHMEKL085BO: 415 mm x 280 mm x 85 mm total height (75 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany