A game of strategy is won by proper organization: The Feldherr foam set for Rivet Wars: Eastern Front allows you to sensibly sort and safely store your game material in the original game box – The next game night may come.
- The set fits exactly into the original „Rivet Wars: Eastern Front“ board game box
- Suitable for all miniatures, (sleeved) cards, markers, dice and flags. 7 compartments for further miniatures.
- The lid of the board game box extends ca. 8 cm.
The foam tray with the 15 compartments will hold the large miniatures like MT-1 Ostrich and Sturmpanzer. In addition, the tray will accommodate medium-sized figures like e. g. MG08 Schlitten and Hammer 65 Pounder. (Sleeved) cards as well as bunker- and strategic objectives markers can be stored in the large compartment in the center of the tray.
Small miniatures like Rifleman and Panzerfaust can be sensibly sorted in the tray with 38 compartments. The tray also provides space for further medium-sized figures like monowheel dragoons. Finally, the tray offers many additional compartments that allow you to properly organize the small game material like dice, flags and markers.
As soon as you have sorted everything into the trays, place the foam topper on the upper tray to make sure that nothing can fall out during transport. Then place the larger game components – double-sided tiles, dashboards, tracking tile, rulebook – either under the set into the game box or on top of the set. Now close the lid and off you go.
The foam trays have the following dimensions:
- AGJF090BO: 295 mm x 295 mm x 90 mm total height (80 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base).
- AGEP055BO: 295 mm x 295 mm x 55 mm total height (45 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- fine-pored foam – Made in Germany
- chlorine free and acid free