So that you can place all the extra content from the Sine Tempore Kickstarter campaign clearly and safely in the "Black Hole Box" (and don't lose them in one), Feldherr presents you this foam set as an insert for the original game box. Miniatures, Datapads, Tokens and (sleeved) cards are thus always at hand and optimally protected – Fragile parts stay intact, surfaces remain free from scratches and abrasion.
- The set fit exactly into the original "Black Hole Box" from the Kickstarter campaign by Ludus Magnus Studio.
- Suitable for all miniatures, datapads, cards (sleeved or unsleeved), 3D Scenic Elements and tokens.
- The lid of the game box extends approx. 7 cm.
The set contains:
- 1 foam tray with 42 compartments for miniatures (AFMEQD070BO)
- 1 foam tray with 16 compartments for large miniatures and small-part game material (AFMEQT085BO)
- 1 foam tray with 9 compartments for (sleeved) cards and small-part game material (AFEE060BO)
- 1 foam tray with 8 compartments for datapads and small-part game material (AFMEQS050BO)
- 1 matching foam topper
As soon as you have everything sorted into the trays, you place the foam topper on top of the upper tray to make sure nothing falls out during transport. The larger game components – game tiles, rule book – are placed under the set into the game box or on top of the set.
The foam trays have the dimensions:
- AFMEQD070BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 70 mm total height (60 mm total height + 10 mm foam base)
- AFMEQT085BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 85 mm total height (75 mm total height + 10 mm foam base)
- AFEE060BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 60 mm total height (50 mm total height + 10 mm foam base)
- AFMEQS050BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 50 mm total height (40 mm total height + 10 mm foam base)
- fine-pored foam – Made in Germany
- chlorine free and acid free