Use your powers and the spells the Grimoire provides to make your way through the Black Rose Lodge. In the end, only one will be rewarded with the title of Grand Master and the power of the Black Rose Artifact.
A gripping game with wonderfully detailed miniatures. And because there's no protective spell for them, here's the foam set for your Black Rose Wars board game box.
And so that the legendary guardian and Medusa are also safely stored, the set includes a custom foam tray for the Crono expansion – of course, suitable for the original game box of the expansion.
- The foam trays for the core game fit exactly into the original "Black Rose Wars" game box by Ludus Magnus Studio.
- The trays provide space for all 34 miniatures and all accessories of the core box.
- The lid of the board game box protrudes approx. 1 cm.
- The foam tray for the Crono expansion fits exactly into the original game box of the "Black Rose Wars" expansion "Crono" by Ludus Magnus Studio.
- The tray provides space for the miniatures of Crono and Medusa, as well as the all accessories of the expansion.
The set contains:
- 1 foam tray for miniatures, cards and tiles of the core game (AFMEMQ085BO)
- 1 foam tray for miniatures, tokens, and rose pins of the core game (AFMEDY040BO)
- 1 foam tray for miniatures, cards and tokens of the core game (AFEW050BO)
- 1 foam tray for miniatures and game material of the "Crono" expansion (AFMEMP100BO)
- 2 foam toppers
The large Evocations of the core game can be accommodated in the upper 85 mm high foam tray. The three Malacoda, as well as the Cerbero and the Bone Knights, are assigned their own custom-fit compartments. This ensures that the fine detailed miniatures remain safely in place even during transport.
A hexagonal compartment in the middle is provided for the hexagonal tiles. The other two card compartments contain the small cards (e.g. Evocation or Event Cards). These compartments are provided with finger-wide recesses for easier removal of the stacks and are of course also suitable for cards with sleeves.
The remaining Evocations miniatures are placed on the second insert. Here, too, each figure is completely surrounded by foam. This means that even the roughest transport cannot harm the sensitive parts. If you paint your miniatures, you can also make sure that the colors are spared scratches and abrasion.
Sort the tokens and rose pins into the other compartments.
The last foam insert of for the core game accommodates your Mages in four miniature-sized compartments. Four large compartments offer enough space to store all large cards, such as the Spell Cards, neatly even with sleeves. Tokens and small cards can also be stored here.
A suitable foam topper completes the all-round care of your core game box. The larger cardboard parts, the Power and Event Boards, the Mage's Sheets, Reference Cards, as well as the Booklets, are placed on the topper.
Now, all miniatures of the core game are securely packed, the game material neatly stowed away, and the contents of your box remain optimally protected at all times.
The foam insert for the "Crono" expansion is divided into 6 compartments. The miniature of Crono is housed in a large, miniature-cut compartment. Thanks to the exact cut, the figure remains in its softly padded position even during transport. Crono's weapon and other sensitive parts are best protected against damage here.
Medusa is also safe in the compartment next to it. If you paint your figures, you can be sure that the colors remain free from scratches and flaking paint.
There are a total of four compartments for the game material. Two of them are for the cards, one for the big cards and one for the small cards. The compartments are all equipped with finger-wide recesses for easier removal and are of course also suitable for cards with sleeves.
The big compartment can be used to store the hexagons, the Crono sheet and the big card.
One compartment for the tokens remains in the middle.
The matching foam topper is placed on top of the tray, so that everything is completely packed in foam.
The foam trays have the following dimensions:
- AFMEMQ085BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 85 mm total height (75 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base).
- AFMEDY040BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 40 mm total height (30 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base).
- AFEW050BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 50 mm total height (40 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base).
- AFMEMP100BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 100 mm total height (90 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base).
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany