Use your powers and the spells the Grimoire provides to make your way through the Black Rose Lodge. In the end, only one will be rewarded with the title of Grand Master and the power of the Black Rose Artifact.
A gripping game with wonderfully detailed miniatures. And because there's no protective spell for them, here's the foam set for your Black Rose Wars board game box.
- The set fits exactly into the original board game box of the 'Black Rose Wars' core game by Ludus Magnus Studio.
- Serves space for all 34 miniatures and all accessories of the core box.
- The lid of the board game box protrudes approx. 1 cm.
The set consists of:
- 1 foam tray for miniatures, cards and tiles (AFMEMQ085BO)
- 1 foam tray for miniatures, tokens, and rose pins (AFMEDY040BO)
- 1 foam tray for miniatures, cards and tokens (AFEW050BO)
- 1 foam topper
The large Evocations can be accommodated in the upper 85 mm high foam tray. The three Malacoda, as well as the Cerbero and the Bone Knights, are assigned their own custom-fit compartments. This ensures that the fine detailed miniatures remain safely in place even during transport.
A hexagonal compartment in the middle is provided for the hexagonal tiles. The other two card compartments contain the small cards (e.g. Evocation or Event Cards). These compartments are provided with finger-wide recesses for easier removal of the stacks and are of course also suitable for cards with sleeves.
The remaining Evocations miniatures are placed on the second insert. Here, too, each figure is completely surrounded by foam. This means that even the roughest transport cannot harm the sensitive parts. If you paint your miniatures, you can also make sure that the colors are spared scratches and abrasion.
Sort the tokens and rose pins into the other compartments.
The last foam insert finally accommodates your Mages in four miniature-sized compartments. Four large compartments offer enough space to store all large cards, such as the Spell Cards, neatly even with sleeves. Tokens and small cards can also be stored here.
A suitable foam topper completes the all-round care of your core game box. The larger cardboard parts, the Power and Event Boards, the Mage's Sheets, Reference Cards, as well as the Booklets, are placed on the topper.
Now, all miniatures are securely packed, the game material neatly stowed away, and the contents of your box remain optimally protected at all times.
The foam trays have the following dimensions:
- AFMEMQ085BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 85 mm total height (75 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base).
- AFMEDY040BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 40 mm total height (30 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base).
- AFEW050BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 50 mm total height (40 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base).
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany