The last remaining humans, dwarves and elves, who settle at the foot of Firestorm Peak, already have it hard enough. They must defend themselves against the marauding gangs of orcs and goblins, and against even greater horrors lurking in the shadows. To make matters worse, a new villain has made the volcano his new lair: the red dragon Ashardalon ...
To make sure you don't have to worry about bent weapons or missing healing surge tokens - thus you can concentrate on your heroes and their upcoming adventures - here's the Feldherr foam set for your "Wrath of Ashardalon" board game box.
- The set fits exactly into the original game box for "Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon Board Game" by Wizards of the Coast.
- Provides space for all 42 miniatures and the entire game material.
- The lid of the board game box protrudes approx. 6-7 cm.
The set includes:
- 2 foam trays for miniatures (DKMEPU065BO)
- 1 foam tray for large miniatures and cards (DKMEPT085BO)
- 1 foam tray for tokens and markers (DKMEPV045BO)
- 1 foam topper
The foam trays are half as wide as the game box. Therefore, two are placed next to each other inside the box.
On one side are the two foam inserts for the majority of the miniatures. Every hero, every monster and every single villain is assigned his own compartment.
From Otyugh to the Cave Bears to Kobold Dragonshield - every figure is securely wrapped in foam. Precisely fitting compartments ensure that the miniatures remain safely in place even when on the move. Thus not only the fine parts are protected from damages, also the colors of painted figures are safe from abrasion and scratches.
On the other two inserts next to it you place the large miniatures and the accessories. A big compartment houses the Red Dragon Ashardalon, three smaller ones the Grells.
Two compartments are reserved for the cards. These card slots are also suitable for cards with sleeves.
The fourth tray helps you sort the tokens and markers. You can sort them easily and clearly here. This saves time and nerves when building the game and no Hit Point token gets lost. Of course, the dice also gets its own compartment.
With the supplied foam topper you cover the mats so that everything is securely wrapped in foam and nothing falls out of the inserts during transport. The larger cardboard parts - the Hero and Villain cards, the Dungeon tiles and the booklets - are placed on the topper.
With it, all miniatures are safely packed, the game material neatly stowed away and the contents of your box optimally prepared for transport.
The foam trays have the following dimensions:
- DKMEPU065BO: 300 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm total height (55 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- DKMEPT085BO: 300 mm x 150 mm x 85 mm total height (75 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- DKMEPV045BO: 300 mm x 150 mm x 45 mm total height (35 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany