Welcome to Castle Ravenloft. The lord of the castle invites you to dinner and you are on the guest list - probably also on the menu. Because Count Strahd is thirsting for fresh blood and the monsters hiding behind the castle walls are no less hungry. Only if you and your fellow companions stick together will you survive the adventures that await you.
To keep all your tokens, markers and cards together and to make sure nobody loses their head early, here is the Feldherr foam set for your "Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft" board game box.
- The set fits exactly into the original game box for "Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game" by Wizards of the Coast.
- Provides space for all 42 miniatures and the entire game material.
- The lid of the board game box protrudes approx. 6-7 cm.
The set includes:
- 2 foam trays for miniatures (DKMEPU065BO)
- 1 foam tray for large miniatures and cards (DKMEPT085BO)
- 1 foam tray for tokens and markers (DKMEPV045BO)
- 1 foam topper
The foam trays are half as wide as the game box. Therefore, two are placed next to each other inside the box.
On one side are the two foam inserts for the majority of the miniatures. Every hero, every monster and every single villain is assigned his own compartment.
From Flesh Golem to Blazing Skeletons to Kobold Skirmisher - every figure is securely wrapped in foam. Precisely fitting compartments ensure that the miniatures remain safely in place even when on the move. Thus not only the fine parts are protected from damages, also the colors of painted figures are safe from abrasion and scratches.
On the other two inserts next to it you place the large miniatures and the accessories. A big compartment houses the Dracolich Gravestorm, three smaller ones the Gargoyles.
Two compartments are reserved for the cards. These card slots are also suitable for cards with sleeves.
The fourth tray helps you sort the tokens and markers. You can sort them easily and clearly here. This saves time and nerves when building the game and no Hit Point token gets lost. Of course, the dice also gets its own compartment.
With the supplied foam topper you cover the mats so that everything is securely wrapped in foam and nothing falls out of the inserts during transport. The larger cardboard parts - the Hero and Villain cards, the Dungeon tiles and the booklets - are placed on the topper.
With it, all miniatures are safely packed, the game material neatly stowed away and the contents of your box optimally prepared for transport.
The foam trays have the following dimensions:
- DKMEPU065BO: 300 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm total height (55 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- DKMEPT085BO: 300 mm x 150 mm x 85 mm total height (75 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- DKMEPV045BO: 300 mm x 150 mm x 45 mm total height (35 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany